Salsa is open Friday – Sunday
In conjunction with the State Government and Restaurant Caterers Association, Salsa Bar & Grill is currently operating under a formal COVID Safe Plan. The restaurant will be open Friday, Saturday & Sunday for lunch & dinner, operating a shortened menu and with a restriction on the number of patrons (50) allowed on the premises at any one time. With the Stage 2 restrictions on the road to recovery, Salsa is permitted 20 patrons in each space, with a 1.5m distance between each table.
To allow our restaurant to remain open, our staff have completed a number courses including Food Safety Certificate, Hospitality Best Practice and A Covid-19 Infection Control Certificate. We have a number of procedures in place to ensure the absolute safety of both our staff and our customers.
As a patron we ask the following of you when you join us for lunch or dinner:
- If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, please stay home
- When in the restaurant, please remain seated at all times, other than to the bathroom
- Children must be seated at all times
- Please do not shake hands / engage with other patrons and staff – maintain social distance (1.5m) at all times
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser, you’ll find it throughout the restaurant
- There is only one bill per table
Now we’ve got the serious part out of the way, we can’t wait to see your smiling faces!
Much love, Team Salsa