Salsa is open Thursday evening and lunch & dinner Friday – Monday
In conjunction with the State Government and Restaurant Caterers Association, Salsa Bar & Grill is currently operating under a formal COVID Safe Plan. The restaurant will be open Thursday evening and Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday for lunch & dinner, operating a shortened menu and with a restriction on the number of patrons (76) allowed on the premises at any one time and socially distanced tables and chairs.
It is also a legal requirement for us to collect personal information from EVERY patron that comes into the restaurant. This information is stored confidentially and will be destroyed after 60 days. It is imperative that first & last name, correct mobile & email details are provided, by law.
To allow our restaurant to remain open, our staff have completed a number courses including Food Safety Certificate, Hospitality Best Practice and A Covid-19 Infection Control Certificate. We have a number of procedures in place to ensure the absolute safety of both our staff and our customers.
As a patron we ask the following of you when you join us for lunch or dinner:
- If you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of the flu, please stay home
- When in the restaurant, please remain seated at all times, other than to the bathroom
- Children must be seated at all times
- Please do not shake hands / engage with other patrons and staff – maintain social distance (1.5m) at all times
- Feel free to use the hand sanitiser, you’ll find it throughout the restaurant
- There is only one bill per table
Now we’ve got the serious part out of the way, we can’t wait to see your smiling faces!
Much love, Team Salsa